Nancy Ballesteros, creative director and founder of Treetops Colour Harmonies, has found time in her busy schedule to start teaching again. Below are some of the dates and contact information for confirmed workshops. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other workshops are still in the planning phase. If you are interested in receiving workshop updates please sign up for our E-Newsletter on the Treetops home page.
- Designing Stripe and Colour Sequences for Interiors & Fashion, 2 days – Designing Stripe and Colour Sequences for Interiors & Fashion.pdf
- Meditative Adornment – A Textile Makers Bali Retreat, 7 days – Meditative Adornment.pdf – currently not running
- Meditative Adornment Booking Form – Australia/NZ.pdf, Rest of the World.pdf
- Nuno Bead Meditation, 2 day – Nuno Bead Meditation.pdf
- All Things Silk, 3-5 day – All Things Silk.pdf
- Shifting Shapes – Couture Designs with Silk Hankies, 3-5 day – Shifting Shapes.pdf
- Hanky Panky Scarves – Playing Around with Silk Hankies, 2 day – Hanky Panky Scarves.pdf
WORKSHOP DATES for 2017
6-7 May, 2017 Perth, Western Australia. Contact: www.feltwest.org.au. Course description: Designing Stripe and Colour Sequences for Interiors & Fashion pdf
16 and 18 June, 2017 Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Contact: Felt Wear Able: feltwearable@gmail. Course Description: Scintillating Stripe Sequences