Nancy Ballesteros, creative director and founder of Treetops Colour Harmonies, has found time in her busy schedule to start teaching again. Below are some of the dates and contact information for confirmed workshops. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other workshops are still in the planning phase. If you are interested in receiving workshop updates please sign up for our E-Newsletter on the Treetops home page.
- Natural Rhythms in Colour – 3-5 day exploration in creating garments/cloth with colour and line. Natural Rhythms in Colour.pdf
- Developing a Design Library of Natural Rhythms in Colour. A 2-day sample workshop. Developing a Design Library of Natural Rhythms in Colour.pdf
- Sensational Stripe and Colour Sequences for Fashion & Interiors, 2, 2.5, or 3 days – Sensational Stripe and Colour Sequences.pdf
- Meditative Adornment – A Textile Makers Bali Retreat, 5 day/6 night – Meditative Adornment.pdf – Expression of interest are being taken for 19-24 May 2019. Email: email@example.com to be on the list. View information about our Bali Retreat on this website page – click here to view. Download Booking Form – click here.
- Nuno Bead Meditation, 2, 2 1/2 or 3 day – Nuno Bead Meditation.pdf
- All Things Silk, 3-5 day – All Things Silk.pdf
- Shifting Shapes – Couture Designs with Silk Hankies, 3-5 day – Shifting Shapes.pdf
- Hanky Panky Scarves – Playing Around with Silk Hankies, 2 day – Hanky Panky Scarves.pdf
WORKSHOP DATES for 2018
21 April 2018. Nine ways to Lay-out Wool. Free demo held at FeltWest, Craft House, Menora, Western Australia. More more info go to: www.feltwest.org.au.
4-6 May 2018. Nuno Bead Meditation, FeltWest, Craft House, Menora, Western Australia. For more details and sign up go to: www.feltwest.org.au or Click Here
22 June 2018. Silk Papermaking, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
23 June 2018. Exploring the World of Nuno Felting, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: email@example.com.
24 June 2018. Nuno Felted Scarf, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4-5 August 2018. Sensational Stripe & Colour Sequences for Fashion & Interiors. Bunbury Felting Group, Bunbury, Western Australia. For more details contact: email@example.com
28-30 Sept 2018. Natural Rhythms in Colour, Craft House, Menora (Perth), Western Australia. This is a three day workshop which includes practical Colour Therory. We will be creating a Single or Double Infinity scarf or wrap. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to sign up.
WORKSHOP DATES for 2019
19-24 May 2019. Meditative Adornment – A Textile Maker’s Retreat to Bali, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. For more details Click Here.
27-30 June 2019. Natural Rhythms in Colour, Mid Atlantic Fibre Conference, Millersville University, Millersville, Pa, USA. – class cancelled due to lack of adequate classroom size for felting class.
TBA – Adelaide, South Australia.
TBA – Melbourne, Victoria
TBA – Houston, USA
TBA – Glen Falls, New York, USA