Nancy Ballesteros, creative director and founder of Treetops Colour Harmonies, has found time in her busy schedule to start teaching again. Below are some of the dates and contact information for confirmed workshops. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact her firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other workshops are still in the planning phase. If you are interested in receiving workshop updates please sign up for our E-Newsletter on the Treetops home page.
- Natural Rhythms – 3-5 day exploration in using Fibonacci’s Design Principles for in Nuno felting, designing with line and colour. Natural Rhythms.pdf
- Developing a Library of Natural Rhythms – 2 or 3 day exploratory sample workshop. Developing a Library of Natural Rhythms.pdf
- Sensational Stripe Sequences for Fashion & Interiors – 2-4 day workshop. Sensational Stripe Sequences for Fashion & Interiors.pdf
- Meditative Adornment – A Textile Makers Bali Retreat, 5 day/6 night – Meditative Adornment.pdf – Expression of interest are being taken for 19-24 May 2019. Email: email@example.com to be on the list. View information about our Bali Retreat on this website page – click here to view. Download Booking Form – click here.
- Nuno Bead Meditation, 2, 2 1/2 or 3 day – Nuno Bead Meditation.pdf
- All Things Silk, 3-5 day – All Things Silk.pdf
- Shifting Shapes – Couture Designs with Silk Hankies, 3-5 day – Shifting Shapes.pdf
- Hanky Panky Scarves – Playing Around with Silk Hankies, 2 day – Hanky Panky Scarves.pdf
WORKSHOP DATES for 2019
19-24 May 2019. Meditative Adornment – A Textile Maker’s Retreat to Bali, Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. For more details Click Here.
31 May- 3 June 2019. 4-day Natural Rhythms workshop, Rosehaven Yarn Shop, Picton, Ontario, Canada. Contact Lesley Snyder for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.rosehavenyarn.com
6-7 June, 2019 2-day Bead Meditation workshop, LuckyStone Studio, Glen Falls, New York, USA. Contact Robin Blackney-Carlson for details at email@example.com or www.luckystonestudio.com
8-9 June, 2019 2-day Natural Rhythms workshop, LuckyStone Studio, Glen Falls, New York, USA. Contact Robin Blackney-Carlson for details at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.luckystonestudio.com
20-21 June, 2019 2-day Developing a Library of Natural Rhythms – a sample workshop, Eureka Srpings, Arkansas, USA. Contact Edwige Denyszyn for details Edwigedenyszyn@gmail.com.
WORKSHOP DATES for 2018
21 April 2018. Nine ways to Lay-out Wool. Free demo held at FeltWest, Craft House, Menora, Western Australia. More more info go to: www.feltwest.org.au.
4-6 May 2018. Nuno Bead Meditation, FeltWest, Craft House, Menora, Western Australia. For more details and sign up go to: www.feltwest.org.au or Click Here
22 June 2018. Silk Papermaking, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: email@example.com.
23 June 2018. Exploring the World of Nuno Felting, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
24 June 2018. Nuno Felted Scarf, Art Loft Oklahoma, Guthrie, Oklahoma, USA. For more details and sign up contact: email@example.com.
4-5 August 2018. Sensational Stripe & Colour Sequences for Fashion & Interiors. Bunbury Felting Group, Bunbury, Western Australia. For more details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
28-30 Sept 2018. Natural Rhythms in Colour, Craft House, Menora (Perth), Western Australia. This is a three day workshop which includes practical Colour Therory. We will be creating a Single or Double Infinity scarf or wrap. Contact: email@example.com for further information and to sign up.